Frequently asked questions


Who are Driven Insurance Services and Ten Insurance? 

Driven Insurance Services are an Appointed Representative of Ten Insurance Services Ltd who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

Driven Insurance Services are a trading style of Bamboo Business Solutions Ltd registered in England & Wales under Company No. 10895827. Financial Conduct Authority registration number 813141



What products do we provide?

Home Insurance building and contents, Private Motor Insurance Commercial Vehicle Insurance 3.5 tonnes and below, Tradesmen Insurance



Need to make a claim? 

In the first instance please refer to your policy details as each insurer will have a claims line, if you are unable to check please do call us and we can point you in the right direction. 



How to make changes to your policy?

Should you wish to make changes to your policy, such as a change of vehicle, add or remove a driver, please call us. It is important that you tell us of any changes to your policy as this may have implications on your policy in the event of any claim.



Are we able to provide immediate cover? 

During our office hours we can provide immediate cover.



How can you pay?

Policies can be paid for in full or by monthly Direct Debit provided by Close Brothers.



Can I drive abroad on my policy? 

Currently yes, in EU Countries, however with uncertainty regarding Brexit this is likely is change and revert back to Greencards. This is something we can and will keep you updated on. It is advisable to inform us if driving abroad.



Do I need to provide proof No Claims Bonus? 

If you have NCB available then proof will need to be provided, your previous insurer will happily send it to you, you may already have it on your Renewal Documents from them.



Do I need to provide a copy of my Driving License? 

You can just provide us with your Driving Licence number at point of sale, this is to verify your driving history with the DVLA. 



What is a modification? 

A modification is something that has been added or changed or removed to the insured vehicle which is not manufacturer standard, for example: racking in your van, signwriting on the van, any performance enhancements, if you are unsure just give us a call.  



What is a motoring conviction? 

A motoring conviction is being in receipt of an enforcement notice from the police for a traffic offence, if you are unsure whether it is spent or not you can check here: or you can call us. 



What is a criminal conviction? 

A criminal conviction involves having attended court and received a sentence and / or a fine, you can see here if your conviction has been spent and to check anything you else you may need to know, however, please do call and we can help